SEASONAL FAMILY PROGRAMS: Seasonal Family Programs are offered throughout the year at our parish. Some of these events include:
- Saint Francis of Assisi Prayer Service and Blessing of the Animals: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. in the parish parking lot. Bring your lawn chairs and pets for this special celebration in honor of the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi, patron saint of animals. As we pray together, we will ask God's blessings on our pets.
- Advent Wreath Making Workshop: Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. On this first Sunday of the Advent season, your family is invited to join us in the hall to make a fresh, evergreen Advent wreath for your home. After the wreaths are made, they will be blessed and families will be given prayers to use at home throughout the season.
- Saint Nicholas Dinner: Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. in Pater Hall. Join our parish family for a spaghetti dinner and a visit from St. Nick himself. We will also learn a bit about the life of this generous and beloved bishop.
- Children's Christmas Pageant: Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 3:00 pm in the Church. Our annual Christmas pageant is held on Christmas Eve afternoon, preceding our first Christmas Vigil Mass at 3:30 pm. Watch the bulletin for further details regarding signing up to participate in the pageant, as well as rehearsal dates and times.
- Ash Wednesday Simple Supper: Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Mass at 6:15 pm followed by a Soup Supper at 7:00 p.m. in Pater Hall. Join us as we gather to begin our Lenten journey together.
- May Crowning: Sunday, May 15, 2016, following the 11:00 a.m. Mass. Join us as we honor Mary with a procession, prayer and flowers.